Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

Well it's only the 16th and I've already gotten everything I could ever possibly have hoped for/dreamed of and then some: help moving out of my apartment, three weeks to spend in the luxurious warmth and comfort of mum's house, a job, a free education, medical coverage, all the food I can possibly force myself to eat (let's be honest, though, I don't need to force it!). Last night I went to my aunt's house to watch two hours of Psych with my cousins. My Danny is coming up tomorrow. Best of all, I've been able to pick my niece and nephew up from school three times, take them to school once, and this afternoon watched their Christmas concert with my mum. I'm giving them a few minutes to put their things away, and then we're heading downstairs to watch Hook. Is it possible for life to get any better? Honestly?

No, it can't.


But I'm sure it will.

No comments: