Monday, April 12, 2010

TACOMONGER

My day is going TACO!
(Artwork by Katherine.)

It's Taco Night here at the Hensels-Vickerys (How awesome is it that with only three people we manage to have two Hensels and also two Vickerys? Awesome, that's how awesome.) and the Hensel-Vickerys (ohpp, only two!) are preparing dinner. w00t! I've cooked dinner many-a-night since they moved in, so apparently I have earned the right to be cooked for, and I must say I'm pretty excited. I don't buy meat, so it's been a very long time since I had tacos. They're one of my favorite foods. While dinner is cooking, I'll recap recent events.


This weekend, Katherine and I went to Walla Walla for my cousin Derek's wedding "Open House."

The Happy Couple:


Her dress had a nice circumference:
(If you look closely it may or may not be possible to spot Magellan.)

It was very fun, and I was thrilled to see my beautiful cousin Carisa, her awesome-possum husband Tyler, and Carisa's older brother Kevin.

Carisa and "Willis" :


Of course, the highlight of my weekend was seeing My Danny, who sent me a care package a few weeks ago when I needed it most.

My Danny:

(Danny, pictured here in his natural state.)

Me receiving my care package:
(A box of Samoas and Arm & Hammer toothpaste).

I very much enjoyed my weekend. The weather was beautiful, the food was plentiful, and although my skin sucked, I managed to get one good shot of myself:


And with that, I'm off to Taco Night!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Okay, Annie and I are on the public computer in our hotel in Orlando laughing like crazy at the "nice circumference" line. Who says that??

V^e said...

You can tell from the pictures that it was a very large dress. What you can't tell from the pictures is how hard WE were laughing when we saw it. She had to scoot sideways through every doorway (no idea why she did, since it's a circle, and as her superior Physicists mind should tell her, it's the same width no matter how you turn it!), and when we took photos she had to be five feet in front of everyone else. Maybe that was her plan all along - keep people away from her using the girth of her skirt!