Saturday, May 9, 2009

1902 N Walnut Part 3

Disclaimer: Google Blogger sux0rs. I have NO idea what's going on with the formatting of these pictures. Viewer discretion is advised.


Remember my apartment when I first moved in? Here's what it looks like 8 months later once I finally put furniture in it.

Here's my bed currently. To the left is the frame for what will be my bed futurely. It's a really cool sleigh bed frame, I used to have it in Athena, then it got passed to Rea, etc, etc. I don't have a mattress set, so that's the next item on my list.
My living room, now full of furniture. I'll try taking pictures again in the morning so that you can see the view out the window, etc. It is such a huge room, I could probably put two or three more pieces in it without it looking cramped.

Super-nice drop-leaf table that I snagged from my Aunt Susan (it's actually my mum's table....). I only have two chairs, but since there's only one bum living in the house.....

A kick-butt desk I got at the thrift store this morning. It matches my bed frame, but I decided to stick it in the other bedroom until I get everything sorted out in my room. The mirror didn't come with it - I took it from my mum's garage, and it just happened to fit perfectly on top.

The cutest rocking chair ever. I got it for $10 at Goodwill. It's very low (good for shorties!) and quite wide-set. I was bothered by how tall the arms were until mum sat down in it to demonstrate to me why they're at chest-level: for breastfeeding. I almost started crying, it was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. She said she'd re-upholster it for me when I have babies.




















1 comment:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yay!!!! Super cute Val!!! I want to come and visit!!!