Thursday, April 9, 2009

More pictures


Matty and me in a parking lot in Bethesda.


Hamburger Hamlet. I have to be smiling like that in order to contrast with G's lack of expressiveness.


G, Dad, ZZ Top style, with The Grove, Clinton Hyphen Massey Schools, Ohio.


We walked into this steak house and I saw this horsie. I headed toward it and my dad, in third-grader fashion, shoved around me and climbed on.


G, philosophizing.


Me, smiling politely.

Note the luxurious legroom in the back of G's Scion. Excellent.

Just one of the dozen or so accidents in Wyoming.

Looks pretty bad, but I'm sure the driver was only scratched up a bit. Of all the accidents we saw, this was the worst, so that's pretty good (relatively).

Finally home. We drove through Wyoming on Sunday and it was 16 degrees and solid ice on the roads. Monday afternoon we rolled into Portland, which was 72 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and with trees - and flowers - in full bloom.

2 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Dude... I've missed your family - you guys always made me laugh!!

V^e said...

Well we'll all see you in a few weeks! I am so excited that you AND Tyler are coming up!!! AND DANNY WILL BE HERE TOO!