Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Days

Me, looking silly.


Me staring out the car window somewhere in Ohio.
G in his uniform.

Well I spent the last week driving across the country - my 11th time from coast to coast, but I also made a round-trip from VA to UT a few years ago, so....kinda my 13th - and got back yesterday evening. I then spent a really fun night with my friend Rob, tried to sleep in, skipping my earlier two classes for the 5th day in a row, went to my Latin American class then came home and took a nap. I just now finished eating my spaghetti for dinner, and am hoping Rob will want to watch a fun movie so that I don't end up going to bed at 7:30 (even though I need to). The weather here is fabulous, so I'm a bit disappointed that he made plans with his friend. I was going to put on a dress and go play outside. Oh well, I was too tired anyway!

Katherine gets married in less than two months, Garrett is on leave and will be moving to Oregon for a month before starting his MOS school, and I'm not really doing much of anything. Life's pretty good.

Cute Robert.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I've been wondering where you'd run off to! And finally, a picture of him!