Sunday, February 15, 2009

Haircut

With Grasses

Without Grasses

Right Profile

Left Profile
Back


Still figuring out "products" and styling. I've never really had to do that before, so it's taking a while. From the feel of my hair I'll need to stick with my shampoo/conditioner so that it's soft, find a good soft mousse (BigSexyHair Volume Plus was not a good idea. You could use it on vehicle tires for emergency punctures), and use way more texture paste. I'm loving it SUPER short and I tuck it behind my ears, which is very boyish but fun. In about a month or two it will be the perfect "bob" length, so I'm looking forward to that. All in all....I'm totally thrilled to have gotten rid of all my hair.

3 comments:

Kendra Joy said...

Love it!!! :)

Tyler and Carisa said...

Cute! cute! Cute!!!!

Looks so great on you!

Frl. Valry Hensel said...

Thanks! I'm glad to just have it off, I don't even care what it looks like. I don't even THINK about it, which is exactly what I wanted. I can now focus entirely on my homework instead of constantly positioning my hair!