Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged

Despite my awesome post this morning that no one will read because it's now invisible by other posts, I'm posting this. Also, Alora calls Band-Aids "Band-Age". Awesome.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BAGS!!!! I had to double-wrap all of my gifts because the paper kept tearing.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. If it's fake you don't have a chance of dieing in a house fire. X-treme Holidays!
3. When do you put up the tree? The week after Thanksgiving, usually around my birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down? Post New-Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!!! Yuck.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? None. I hate presents.
7. Hardest person to buy for? This is the first year I've actually bought presents. Picking gifts is pretty difficult for me, so ....yeah.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Casey - she loves everything!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I'm not really into Christmas, actually. I like "the holidays" in general, but Christmas in particular isn't something I enjoy that much.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? uh....internet blogging. Who the hell buys cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? .....
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I got all my shopping done last weekend.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gyozas. We make Japanese food on Christmas Eve and ....ooooh it's so good.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. White.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night is pretty much the only one I even like.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dipshit, Asshole, Boogerface, Dumbass, Moron, Bitch, Bastard, Shithead, and...Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star, a star.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning. But everyone knows the best gifts are in the stockings.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The overly-cheery people who suck the rest of the year.
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Hindu: Shiva.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Funeral Casserole and honey-glazed pull-apart ham. YUUUUUUUUUUUM!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Some new clothes. Couple pair of jeans, few new shirts. Warm winter boots that I can walk in.

No comments: