Tuesday, December 16, 2008

still holding!

It's 1 degree outside. "Feels like" -11. It feels like when I walk outside I start coughing and can't breathe because the moisture in my throat and lungs begins to freeze.

Also, I cannot find the keys to my car and need to get into my trunk (which will be an endeavor all to itself considering how much snow and ice is on top of it) to get my laundry, since I have no clothes. And also I want my book because I only brought one home for Christmas and I'm very bored. What's great, though, is that even if I HAD gone to USC I would still be here right now and would be even colder because of the drastic change in climates. I guess it's a GOOD idea that I've gone to Ellensburg instead and can wait to move to Los Angeles until such a time as I can afford NOT to come home at Christmas. Yesssssssssssssssss.

1 comment:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Sorry about the freezingness!! It's cold here too - not as cold as there - but still brisk. My least favorite is when all the snow starts to melt - and everything is icy and mushy, but still ridiculously cold.