Thursday, November 13, 2008

Uh.....new guilty pleasure?

Is it totally sad that I've started watching fan videos on youtube?

Honestly, now...... something is wrong with a girl who would rather get dressed up to watch poorly-edited compilations of movie clips instead of going out with a real-live boy. I cannot even wrap my mind around it. All I can do is sit here listening to Black Velvet and watch fan videos. Of Paul McGann. Because he has a perdy mouth.

I take that back. I can also go to class so I can not learn things. Because I'm too busy thinking about Paul McGann. And his perdy mouth.


Okay, wow: gay fanfic fan videos of Ioann Gruffudd and Paul McGann. Yikes! Not quite what my mind needs at the moment.

2 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Val - what about hot professor man?! You still getting dressed up for him?!

Valry said...

Sort of.....I sent him some emails with some creative writing but he hasn't responded to them. I've been focusing too much on watching Fan Videos and writing to really pay attention to him.

Short attention span. :)