Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Words and Things

My brother - after years of joining in with my berating rants of Apple products - recently acquired for himself a new MacBook! "It has Intel hardware, and I'm triple-booting it with Ubuntu, Windows, and Linux" he said, repeatedly. I smiled serenely, looked over to him, and pointed politely at the keypad. "It still has a one-button mouse."

Giselle Bundchen may have the body of a goddess, but she has the face of a horse. Normally I wouldn't say anything unkind about my sweet-tempered fellow Kraut. But seriously, she has one of the homeliest faces (for a model, that is. Obviously):



Of course, she's not the homeliest of them all. Karolina Kurkova is probably the worst:




Jessica Stam is unreal. I have no idea why I like to look at her so much, but I do:



Then, of course, there's my favorite non-model model, that industrial rock cutie that goes by the name of Trent Reznor. Le sigh:



Good morning lovely persons who might possibly glance and my blog, and have a wonderful day!

No comments: