Friday, September 26, 2008

Val's Top 10 OMG Moments in Film: Romance.


10. Daniel McMann's wedding gift to Carla Tate in The Other Sister.


9. Nino Quincampoix's discovery of the Myster Man as orchestrated by Amélie in Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain.




8. Teddy proposes to Jo in Little Women.



7. Fin uses some fruity soaps for Maggie in Waking Ned Divine.



6. Edward Ferrars' revelation to The Dashwood women in A&E's

Sense and Sensibility.


5. Edward Ferrars' revelation to The Dashwood women in Ang Lees's Sense and Sensibility.


4. Mr. Darcy's confession to Elizabeth Bennett in A&E's Pride and Prejudice



3. Michael Vartan jogging into the stadium to The Beach Boys' Don't Worry Baby to meet Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed.



2. The conclusion of Sliding Doors.



1. Christian's vocals in Moulin Rouge!


I would love to extend this into a top (20? 40?) but I've got such a headache I don't have the patience to add more photos at the moment. I'll seek to remedy this tomorrow, and will include, at the very least, Bridget Jones's Diary. I really only wanted to make this list so I could talk about how freaking amazing Ewan McGregor is. The first time I watched Moulin Rouge! and Ewan opened his mouth to sing I nearly fell out of my chair. It still gives me goosebumps to listen to him sing!

No comments: