Monday, September 22, 2008

Unit 2 L

My bedroom. That fabulous green rubbermaid is my temporary desk. I prop it up on the foot of my bed when I want to watch movies on my laptop (which would not only overheat/shut down if I set it on my lap, but would give me a headache if I watched things up close for too long), it's fabulous.

Closet space. I could easily double my wardrobe and still have room for more clothes. That's really not speaking much for the space, though, I suppose, as you can clearly see how little clothing I own. The bigger closet obviously has two doors, and even houses the water heater.

My delightfully mussed up bed. I don't have any furniture, so I've been watching movies on my bed for several days. The mattress was $12.99 at a thrift store and is foam, so I folded it up and drove it home in my trunk. Fabulous!

Me looking quite a bit more chipper than the other photos today!

This is the view from my "front" window (over the sink in the kitchen). If you look directly out of the window you are seeing the building next to me, but if you crane your neck to the side you can see the car park and the mountains in the distance.

1 comment:

Tyler and Carisa said...

oh, val! your place is starting to look great... there looks like there is tons of space! you lucky girl you!! what tyler and i would give for 100 more sq. ft. =D