Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brownie Recipe

http://www.kicked-up-cookie-recipes.com/fudge-brownie-recipe.html

This is the delicious brownie recipe that I used from the other day. It's fairly simple to follow, though I have an equally delicious recipe at my mum's house that uses cocoa (which makes it MUCH quicker and easier to make than melting butter/bakers chocolate, since it's difficult to mix it into the eggs without scrambling them). I actually have a book called "1,001 Chocolate and Dessert Recipes" or something to that affect. I'll grab it when I go home this weekend and start posting my favorites. I haven't even made a dent in the thing (I'm pretty sure I've only used one of the recipes, actually), and since I don't have much of a food budget I probably won't change that any time soon, but I can still share. I may as well post all of my favorite food recipes on here, including a few family "secret recipes", which really aren't that secret and which you can generally find with some basic Google searches. It would make me feel more special if someone gets them from me, however.

No comments: